House and Life

House and Life

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wednesday






I actually thought it was Friday for most of the day today. What is wrong with me? I have a fuzzy brain for never really ever getting a full night's sleep. I know most of you are there with me so that makes me feel not so alone. I am grateful for the phone call today that my dear brother-in-law John's Stage 4 Pancreatic cancer cells are dying and shrinking from chemo at Cancer Treatment Center of America. They rock by the way. No giving up, no surrendering. They do everything they can to get you to the next day. Thank you Lord for having one in Philadelphia. I just feel like posting pretty pictures.



Pictures from Domino Magazine, Elle Decor, Unknown.

1 comment:

Alexis said...

Great news for your family! Vicariously enjoying the sun streaming into those pretty rooms as we endure torrential wind and rain here. Maybe I would feel better if I had a soft white and blue kitchen like that one.